Without adequate humidity in the home, health conditions such as dry skin, lips and stuffy nose, in addition to dry cough and static electricity shock may be prevalent. Inadequate humidity in the air is not a man-made condition; they are caused by weather factors. The only way we can actually alleviate this condition is through artificial humidification. This can be achieved through an electrical appliance called Humidifier. It works by blowing warm or cool mist consistently in the home. Some of them even have provision for adding essential oils, while others come with great features like humidistat, remote control etc. For the purpose of this article, we shall be reviewing the Honeywell Cool Moisture Console Humidifier.
Honeywell Cool Moisture Review
Built to humidify multiple rooms in your house while provides cool soothing and invisible moisture. The unit is feature dual tanks with a capacity of 1.5 gallon each and this ensures 24hours nonstop humidity in the air. Other of its amazing features includes:
- An adjustable humidistat controls regulate and help to maintain optimal humidity level in the home.
- Three speed settings (high, medium and low) functions for the adjustment of moisture output.
- It is also built with a wicking filter that removes impurities from water, white dust for clean mist dispersion. This is important especially in cases where the water supply has mineral deposits that could be harmful for inhaling or buildup longtime to cause damage to the humidifier.
- It is designed also to automatically turn on and off to maintain set humidity levels
- The dual tanks are easy to bring out, clean and refill through a wide opening top on the unit.
- QuietCare Technology ensures that you have a noiseless environment even as the humidifier works.
- This humidifier does a great job of adding moisture to the air while filtering it along the way.
- It is also easy to operate.
- The unit is very easy to assemble.
- The tanks does not balance in a sink for filling, they aren’t flat. So you have to hold the top of the tank all through.
- The unit is not as quiet; it does vibrate while working and this produce white noise, even the fan also.
- There is no humidity measurement for you to read. It is therefore advisable to buy a hygrometer.
- You also would need to keep refilling the tank every day because the two tanks can last not less than 24 hours.
The Honeywell Cool Moisture Console Humidifier is a great humidifier to add moisture to a large room. It is easy to use and clean, comes with basic features for a humidifier and for the right price too.