The air at home can be soothing and also can be hazardous based on the present air condition. In winter season for example, the air is sapped of all its moisture, becomes dry and bristly leading to various health conditions and general discomfort. It is at this period that the lips become chapped and dry. The skin is not left out too, neither is the nasal passage. They become dry and irritating thereby causing difficulty in breathing.
Home appliances and surfaces are also affected, they may peel, scald or cause static electric shock. Therefore, a humidifier is simply needed to ease these conditions. One of such tried and tested humidifier is the Aprilaire 700 Automatic.
Aprilaire 700 Automatic Review
Aprilaire is a trusted name in the market. With this outstanding whole house unit from them, you can trust the air around your home to be fresher, cleaner and more breathable. The Aprilaire 700 Automatic machine can effectively humidify a home measuring 4,200 sq. ft. More so, unit offers 50% more moisture compare to most competitive unit and also features an evaporation rate of .75 gallons per hour.
How It Works?
Furthermore, being a whole house humidifier. It requires a little plumbing and electrical connection as it would be integrated into the HVAC system of the home. Also whole house humidifier ensures that all part of the home is constantly humidified. In addition it is cost effective and requires less fussing around to keep it running. Just connect it to a water inlet/outlet and then to the electrical sockets, after which you can relax and enjoy its effect.
- Automatic controls for a stress-free operation.
- Assurance of right humidity settings with its Automatic Digital Control.
- Have access to vital service, temperature and relative humidity indicators in manual mode.
- Built to operate quietly without irritating and disturbing noise
- Annual maintenance is enough to keep it running.
- It is well-designed and does the job quietly and reliably. It installs easily too.
- Keeps the whole house perfectly at the desired humidity level.
- It may need to be plugged to the furnace heater in other to draw warm/hot water for its functioning.
- It has an outdoor temperature sensor which integrates automatically with the indoor humidity sensor and optimizes the humidity level automatically.
- Unit consumes quiet a lot of water and may be problem for customers in drought prone area.
- Not all materials needed for installation is provided in the package. There are no drain tube, Feed Line or mounting hardware included. Customers would have to buy on their own
- Installation may be a little more technical for non-technicians or HVAC engineers. It is therefore not a DIY unit.
Aprilaire is one of the best humidifier to consider when shopping for one, as a whole house humidifier. Hence, it can effectively improve the moisture level around the home. What’s more, it is easy to install and read other positive reviews from customers here.