ry atmosphere, cold weather and dusty air abide in the winter and summer months. These climate conditions are known to cause general discomfort and numerous health problems. Also, during the aforementioned period, problems such as skin drying-out, nose congestion, bloody nose, dry throat and in the likes of others abound.
The issue here, whether you are inside or outside your home or office, there is chances of you being exposed to the various condition. Nevertheless, you can still play safe by protecting yourself against health threatening agents that occur in low humidity environment. How can this be done? You wonder. The answer is simply with a humidifier.
A humidifier is a device you can count on if you want to restore moisture back to the air. I simply mean, if your home humidity is extremely low due to dry air, a humidifier can help fix this issue.
However, a humidifier exists in different types but all works similarly. So buyers should be concerned about the type and model that can best serve individual and home needs. Based on the above information, I dimmed it fit to introduce you to the review of AIRCARE MA1201 humidifier to know what makes it different from other competitive unit on the market.
Aircare Ma1201 Whole-House Console-Style Evaporative Humidifier
The unit is manufactured by Essick Air with easy operation features like digital humidistat and automatic controls. With single bottle design, it fits into any décor and allows easy operation. No need to worry about regular maintenance or trying too much to understand how it works. The Aircare MA1201 guaranteed invisible moisture to be released into your home space by moving dry air through a saturated wick filter.
- It is an evaporative model making it simple and easy to use. Evaporative humidifiers rely on fans to blow air through their wick filters and they consist of three major parts: a fan, wick and a reservoir. They are also less expensive because of their basic technology.
- Effectively humidify a room up to 3600 square feet.
- It can last up to 36 hours after filling its 3.6 gallon tank.
- This model comes with digital humidistat. Humidistat enables automatic regulation of humidity level in the air and that translate to less stress and worrying for you.
- It is built to automatically shut off when the desired humidity level is reached.
- It is easy to clean just by removing its filters.
- Plus it requires less maintenance than the ultrasonic models. It fits into any room décor and enables smooth operation (no belts, pulleys or wheels) plus it saves you cost in energy bill.
- Unlike Ultrasonic humidifier, the wick and filter has to be replaced often. This would run into cost for you, and so it may not be so economical.
- Evaporative humidifiers are known to produce noise because of the fan. If you don’t like noise at all, then you might consider not going for this.
- Customers complained about inaccurate readings by the humidistat and that the replacement parts do not always work well.