A comfortable and healthy life should be the basics of living. What use would it be searching for wealth if it cannot provide the items that help us stay healthier? A humidifier is one of such items which help to keep the air we breathe at the indoor level moist and comfortable.
Without a humidifier in the home, unavoidable dry weather conditions can lead to dry skin, nose, itchy eyes and free movement of allergens and disease causing bacteria. The AIRCARE EP9 800 Digital Whole-House Pedestal-Style Evaporative Humidifier is more than enough to humidify your entire house.
Description and Features
The AIRCARE EP9 800 Digital Whole-House Pedestal-Style Evaporative Humidifier is a whole house humidifier and works to humidify a home up 2400 sq. Unlike portable units that can only humidify one or two room, whole house humidifier covers everywhere, every time. Also unlike other whole house humidifiers that are being integrated into the HVAC system of the house, this particular humidifier doesn’t need so. Its presence is felt around the home from anywhere it is placed.
Features AIRCARE EP9 800
- It has a 3.5 water gallon capacity and can last up to 60 hours of runtime with one fill.
- Controls: Digital display for all instructions pertaining humidity level, fan speed and a refill and check filter indicator
- Accessibility: This humidifier has casters for easy mobility around the house and designed to enable easily refilling of the tanks through the front.
- Fan speeds: It has 9 speed levels to enable you set the optimal level for your home.
- Humidistat: It has a digital Humidistat that automatically maintains the desired humidity level accurately.
- Automatic Shut Off: This happens when desired humidity level is reached or when unit is empty for safety measures.
- The tower style shape and design can fit easily into any part of the room and adds to its décor.
- Operation of the unit is pretty straight forward. There are three buttons, one each for power, target humidity level and fan speed.
- Refilling water is very easy and there’s an indication for when it is full or needs refilling.
- It is also easy to clean and maintain. Just take the wick out and wash the base that holds the water. Handling the wick is simple, it’s in a plastic housing that you can easily open to remove and change.
- The front indicator and internal light on this humidifier is very bright blue and always on. And this may pose some problems for people who do not like light when sleeping.
- It tends to produce noise especially when the fan speed level is above 4.
- They are complaints about the hygrometer having an inaccuracy reading of 10% off.
Do not allow a dry weather condition rob you of your desired peace and health, and so you can trust this humidifier by Essick Air to assist in preventing flu and allergens, relieve dry skin and sore throat, reduce pet dander and dust and protect your furniture and floors.