Are you experiencing dryness in your body and static shock around the home? Then its best know this is as a result of less humidity in the air. Dehumidification is a process rampant in winter and summer periods. While the cold weather causes atmospheric water to condense, excessive heat absorbs available water vapor in the atmosphere. These are natural occurring phenomenon having nothing to do with our actions or inactions. The only way we can take charge is by artificially replenishing lost humidity in the air. This is where a Humidifier comes in, and more particularly, the BONECO Warm or Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier U700
is up to the task of supplying humidity in your home if selected.
Description and Features
This is a Digital Warm and Cool Mist Ultrasonic humidifier. The Boneco U700 uses high-frequency vibrations to turn the water into a micro-fine mist, creating a comfortable environment in any room. It gives you the choice of either a warm or cool mist based on your immediate need. Added to these are other amazing features such as:
- Auto-Mist Technology: This monitors the temperature in the room and automatically adjusts the output when conditions room changes.
- Safe and healthy air: Feature a demineralization cartridge to ensure a water mist without particle or mineral residues.
- High Output: Up to 4 gallons in 24 hours for rooms up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Clean: it has a unique self-cleaning mode; this in addition to being easy to clean keeps the humidifier at optimal performance.
- Shut off automatically when water tank is removed.
- It also has Hydro Cell for a constant freshness in your humidifier.
- The display light is adaptive and can be dimmed, especially at night to reduce intensity.
- Whisper-quiet performance that ensures peaceful night sleep.
- The unit is very quiet, and has a sleek look that fits into the décor of your home.
- Has a nice blue nightlight which can be turned off.
- The tank is easy to detach and refill.
- The mist it disperses smells fresh because of the Hydro Cell.
- It consumes less energy especially when it is working on cool mist.
- Its release mist in two directions for thorough humidification.
- The internal humidity sensor isn’t very accurate. It tends to read the humidity figures wrong sometimes.
- The unit requires some level maintenance and filter replacement.
- Though the tank is easy to detach and fill, but you would have to flip the tank upside down to refill with water.
- There are monthly or bi-monthly accumulated costs in the purchase and replacement of demineralization cartridge and the Hydro Cell.
- Some users says the unit disperse strong mist that does not go very far up and ends up soaking whatever it is placed on or anything around it.
The benefits of a humidifier cannot be downplayed. Every home and office needs this device occupying an important position. The BONECO Warm or Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier U700 is a portable and functional humidifier to choose for your need.