What are the benefits of a humidifier?
- Those suffering dry skin need the soothing moisture released by this unit to keep the skin moistened.
- If you are suffering nose congestion you need a humidifier as well.
- Humidifiers will also benefits people with dry-out eyes, chapped lips, dried hair etc.
- Feeling of static electricity shock is common in dry climates especially during laundry, so a raised in humidity will prevents this ugly drama.
- Home walls, wooden furniture’s, wallpaper, appliance or electronic tends to crack and sometimes split into parts in lack of humidity environment but the presence of adequate humidity level, all these things integrity are retained for years to come.
Also, check this info-graphic below for better explanation.
Types of humidifier
Wholes house humidifier is manufactured to take care of a whole house humidity need which seems to eliminate the need of having more than one unit as one single whole house unit can power the entire house. You can learn more here if you think this is the right choice for you.
On the other hand, single room humidifiers are also seen as portable or tabletop unit and are ideal for single-room humidification. This type comes in small foot print which allows easy mobility from a room to room humidity need. For knowledge base about this type, do check our resource here for details.
Reviews of My Top 4 Best Humidifiers For Homes
The Best Humidifier Buying Tips
Humidifiers selection can be easy or be a daunting process in the course of shopping for one. It can be easy if and only if you understand humidifier and its features. On the other hand, might just be a daunting process if you lack knowledge on the relevant aspects of a humidifier. Now to find and buy a unit that meets your demand, here are some reprimanded questions to guide you through the process:
- What is the coverage area to run the unit?
- Determine the coverage area of your room or home before deciding on a unit.
- Do you need a whole house or single room unit?
- Do you need a digital unit with automatic humidity level regulation or a manual one?
- Look out for special features such as automatic shut off, empty tank alert etc. for effortless running of the unit.
- Does it come with back up warranty? Do you need a cool or warm mist unit?